Fun Pizza Facts
rencontres une femme je vais rencontrer la famille de mon copain http://www.lexiquedumanagement.com/milkivay/3872 je contacte site de rencontres site de rencontre st etienne site de rencontre twoo belgique http://www.hotdogsuitlaatservice.nl/zybnapasta/6766 http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/4483 Learn More Here site rencontres culinaires INTERESTING PIZZA FACTS
Pizza is a fun food to eat while socializing with family and/or friends. Enjoy these fun pizza facts before or after playing the pizza card game to feed your brainy side. Some of these facts change frequently because of the explosive growth of the pizza industry – so come back often.
- About 3 Billion Pizza’s are sold in the United States alone every year.
- There are over 61,000 Pizzerias in the U.S.
- Americans eat approximately an amazing “350 slices of Pizza per second!”
- The above equates to Americans eating about 100 acres of Pizza per day.
- Pepperoni Pizza is American’s favorite with approximately over 251 million pounds being consumed every year.
- A little over one third of Pizza’s ordered are for cheese and pepperoni.
- The first known Pizza business in the United States was Lombardi’s in New York City in 1905. Lombardi’s was originally a grocery store.
- The word Pizza dates back to over 1,000 years ago.
- Pizza was first believed mentioned in Southern Italy in Latin.
- Over 90 percent of Americans eat Pizza on a regular basis.